Onetangi Beach Races 2 Mar 2014
Auckland's most iconic beach event will take place on Sunday 2 March 2014.
This fantastic event has been going for over 100 years and gets better and better, so pack up your family, take an early ferry and come to Waiheke for the best free day out in Auckland.
It’s the best family day out you'll have this summer. You can choose to watch or join in - just don't miss out!
If you'd like to register for any of the races/events, please visit the "Registration Forms" page.
Race Packs are $25.00
- 9 Tote tickets in each race pack (9 chances to win $10).
Additional/Individual tote tickets - $3.00
- 5 chances to win tickets for two into the VIP Tent valued at $200.00 each
- Limited parking available at $10.00 per vehicle.
- VIP tent is offering a fabulous gourmet summer lunch accompanied by Waiheke wine
- The best view on the beach.
- Tickets available at I site in Oneroa or at Waiheke Vets. Also available on the day at the VIP Tent. A chance to win a spot on a racing Sealegs craft.
Starting at 10am - there's lots on offer;
- Huge Raffles
- Silent Auction
- Cafés & Food / Ice Cream stalls
- Competitions: e.g.Tug O' War
- and much more....
- Sandworks competition, The Big Dig, (this year come dressed as a pirate to win even more prizes)
- Under the Sea Garden Party for under 10's
- Running races, e.g. egg and spoon for the under fives
- and the list goes on...
Find Out More...
We wish to thank all our sponsors and the Friends of the Races for their continued support, without you this Iconic Event simply couldn't happen.
The members of Waiheke Rotary are excited to invite you, your family and friends to the 2012 Onetangi Beach Races. The funds you help raise enables our continued support for many community groups and worthwhile projects both on and off Waiheke Island.